There are numerous factors that make blogs much better than normal WebPages including the speed at which blogs are listed, capability to submit to blog directories & normal directories, tangs and track tails. All these little effects can help drive further business to blogs. Then are 15 popular ways you can use
- Produce at least four keyword posts per day. utmost of the top blogs similar as Boing Boing, Daily Kos, and Instapundit( with literally knockouts of thousands of callers per day) publish an normal of 30 small 100- 150 word posts per day according to" Secrets of theA-list Bloggers Lots of Short Posts" by http//TNL.net
- Submit to Google's anthology. When you submit your own blog RSS to Google's anthology the Google Blog Search will indicator your point.
- Add a applicable link directory to your blog and trade links like a demon held! Although it may take further time than simply submitting to a hunt machine one time, this system is maybe the stylish way to drive business to your point. Use software similar as Zeus to speed up the link trading process.
- Use clunk spots like clunk- o- matic. Ding your point every time you add a new post.
- Submit your blog to traditional hunt machines similar as AltaVista, and MSN.
- Submit your blog to traditional directories similar as DMOZ. Directories( particularly DMOZ) increase applicability with Google. DMOZ is veritably picky, but what do you have to lose by trying?
- Submit to as numerous RSS Directories and Search Machines as possible. This is a simple but repetitious process that can be done with software similar as RSS SUBMIT.
- Comment on other blogs. Don't just leave suddenly, lazy commentary like" I agree." Leave well allowed out replies that will force compendiums to wonder" who wrote this?"
- Use trackbacks.However, leave a track back, If there's a blog that you relate to or quotation and it's largely applicable to your subject. It increases your link fashionability and may indeed score a many interested compendiums from the linked point.
- Go offline. Use review advertisements, public bulletin boards, business cards, indeed stickers to let as numerous people as possible know your blog exists.
- Announcement a link to your blog in youre-mail hand block.
- Use Groups( Usenet). Find a applicable group on Google groups, Yahoo groups, MSN groups or any of the thousands of other FREE group services and find like inclined people and talk with them. Make sure your use your blog URL like it's your name.
- Use Forums. Forums are one of the stylish places to go for advice. Go to forums and find problems to break. Make sure you leave your blog name, but be diplomatic about it; some forums get irked with those who selfishly drop a many links to their own point and leave.
- Label your website. trailing is a new idea that has erupted across the web. spots like http//Del.icio.us, Technorati and numerous others have a social point that allows you to place your composition under keywords or" markers" that everyone interested in that label can see.
Although these are some of the most popular ways to drive business to your blog, don't limit your tone to tips and lists. Use your imagination and you'll come up with thousands of ways to drive business to your blog!